Passion is what drives me to pursue. I have a very talented and inspiring wife, and a big family who teaches me a lot about love, life, and humility.
My wife and I train crosstrain in cycling, running, and olympic weightlifting as a team.
- Summer 2018 Team Deluminators, Ultra Night Run Vancouver
- Summer 2018 Olympic Power & Fitness (West Coast) Club, Olympic Weightlifting
- Spring 2017 – 2018 Caledonia Weightlifting Club, Olympic Weightlifting
I have a competitive background in sports. However, an ACL injury ended my career in the cutthroat world of college sports, leading me to pursue a career in coaching. I have since coached Point Grey Secondary’s Junior Girls Basketball team from 2010 to 2014, and Cariboo Hill Secondary’s Bantam team from 2015-2016. I am taking a short break from coaching in order to focus on my career as an emerging writer and arts scholar.
- Fall 2015 – Winter 2016, Cariboo Hill Secondary Junior Girls Basketball team Head Coach
- Fall 2013 – Spring 2014, Queer Van Hoops, team Assassins Point Guard
- Summer 2013, Bump Beach Volleyball Club Champions, team Serves You Right
- Spring – Summer 2013, Mable League Softball, team Sway, Pitcher
- Fall 2012 – Winter 2013 ,Pointgrey Secondary Junior Girls Basketball team, Head Coach
- Fall 2011 – Winter 2012, Pointgrey Secondary Junior Girls Basketball team, Head Coach
- Fall 2010 – Winter 2011, Pointgrey Secondary Junior Girls Basketball team, Assistant Coach
- Fall 2008 – Spring 2010, Capilano University Blues Basketball team, Point Guard
- Fall 2008 – 2009, Metro Women’s Soccer League Div 3. Champions, Vancouver Wildcats.
- Fall 2005 – 2008, Metro Women’s Soccer League, Vancouver Wildcats team, Right-Mid / Defensive Player